Search Site
5711 W Slauson Ave., Suite 150 | Culver City, California 90230
1005 Cecile Ave | Delano, California 93215
Free Consultation 800-549-5859
Visas for Students & Trainees

Temporary Visas For Students and Exchange Visitors
The United States welcomes foreign citizens who come to the U.S. to study or participate in an exchange program. Before applying for a visa, all student and exchange visitor applicants are required to be accepted and approved for their program. When accepted, educational institutions and program sponsors will provide each applicant the necessary approval documentation, to be submitted when applying for a visa. (Reference: Travel.State.Gov – US Dept of State)

Such Visas Consist of:

  • F1 Visa
    1. The students coming to United States to enroll in a program with a minimum of two years of study at the end of which they are awarded an Associate Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree or higher may apply for an F-1 student visa. Also, individuals coming to United States to study English language qualify for F-1. As long as the applicants are enrolled in school, they do not fall out of status.
    2. At the end of the curriculum, the applicants are allowed to apply for employment authorization of no more than 14 months.
  • M1 Visa
  • J1 Visa for University Students
  • J1 Visa for Secondary Students

Trainee Visas
The Trainee Visa Program comprises a range of temporary, nonimmigrant visas that allows foreign citizens to come to the United States to participate in training/internship programs with US corporations and organizations in their field of interest or expertise. Those participating in the training/internship program are expected to share such experience they have gained in the United States upon returning to their own countries. In addition, those in the program are strictly prohibited from accepting any employment in the United States outside training/internship.

Such Visas Consist of:

  • H3 Visa
  • J1 Visa for Interns
  • J1 Visa for Physicians
  • J1 Visa for Trainees
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Locations
  • Culver City Office (Main Office) – West Los Angeles
    5711 W Slauson Ave.
    Suite 150
    Culver City, California 90230
    Phone: 310-945-5998
    Fax: 310-945-5609
  • Delano Office
    1005 Cecile Ave
    Delano, California 93215
    Phone: 661-721-0721
    Fax: 661-721-0725

Client Intake Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.