Search Site
Fiancé & Marriage Visas

Non-citizens who are engaged or married to a U.S. citizen, may qualify for a visa or green card status. However, not everyone may not qualify, and some may find it extremely difficult in finding reliable information and/or dealing with the government’s immigration bureaucracy.

Amervisa Law Offices may be able to assist in such a delima, please contact us today to learn who we can help, 800-549-5859.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Locations
  • Culver City Office (Main Office) – West Los Angeles
    5711 W Slauson Ave.
    Suite 150
    Culver City, California 90230
    Phone: 310-945-5998
    Fax: 661-840-5732
  • Delano Office
    1005 Cecile Ave
    Delano, California 93215
    Phone: 661-721-0721
    Fax: 661-721-0725
  • Visalia Office
    207 W. Main Street
    Suite D
    Visalia, California 93291
    Phone: 559-931-9059

Client Intake Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.