Search Site
5711 W Slauson Ave., Suite 150 | Culver City, California 90230
1005 Cecile Ave | Delano, California 93215
Free Consultation 800-549-5859
Visas for Travel

Temporary Travel Visas

  • Visas for tourist (B-2)
  • Visas for business (B-2)

USCIS Travel Document Form I 131

Form I-131 is the immigration application used to apply to the USCIS for one of the following:

Reentry Permit – Permits both a green card holder and a conditional green card holder to enter the United States from abroad without the need to produce a returning resident visa.

Refugee Travel Document – Once issued, permits a refugee or an asylee and allows both to re-enter the United States after a temporary stay abroad.

Advance Parole Document – Is the authorization for a person to be temporarily be paroled into the United States. An Advance Parole Document may be accepted by transport agencies in lieu of a visa, but not in lieu of a passport.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Locations
  • Culver City Office (Main Office) – West Los Angeles
    5711 W Slauson Ave.
    Suite 150
    Culver City, California 90230
    Phone: 310-945-5998
    Fax: 310-945-5609
  • Delano Office
    1005 Cecile Ave
    Delano, California 93215
    Phone: 661-721-0721
    Fax: 661-721-0725

Client Intake Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.