Search Site
5711 W Slauson Ave., Suite 150 | Culver City, California 90230
1005 Cecile Ave | Delano, California 93215
Free Consultation 800-549-5859
Tag Archive
E2 Visa
1 - 6 of 6
Page 1 of 1

Quickest Visas For Investors To Immigrate To The U.S.

Quickest Visas For Investors To Immigrate To The U.S. Andy J. Semotiuk If you are thinking of investing in a United States business, or if you are ready to expand your company and establish a new office in the U.S., then you are probably already familiar with L-1 and E-2 visas. Both work visas can Read More

Read More

How Much to Invest for an E2 Visa

How Much to Invest for an E2 Visa Under regulations governing the E-2 visa, the E-2 Investor must demonstrate that a substantial investment of personal funds has been invested in the business enterprise, the investment must put the investor’s funds at risk and will be dedicated to the development of the enterprise. A substantial investment Read More

Read More

Treaty Trader and Investor Visas E1 and E2 visas

Treaty Trader & Investor Visas Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United Read More

Read More

E2 Treaty Investor Visa

E2 Treaty Investor Visa Nationals of qualifying Treaty countries who have made a significant investment in the United States may qualify for E2 Treaty Investor status. Like the E1 visa, there is no set minimum level of investment which may qualify for E2 status, but the lower the investment the less likely one is to Read More

Read More

E1, E2, Visas for Treaty Trader (E1)s and Treaty Investors (E2)

The United States has signed Treaties of Commerce and Navigation with a host of foreign countries. Please refer to the List of Treaty Countries for more information on which countries have treaties with the United States. Aliens who are from a treaty country and who meet the requirements set forth in statutes and regulations are Read More

Read More


E2 visas are considered non immigrant visas. Countries that Maintain Treaties of Navigation and Commerce with the United States for E2 Visa Purposes Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Read More

Read More
1 - 6 of 6
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Locations
  • Culver City Office (Main Office) – West Los Angeles
    5711 W Slauson Ave.
    Suite 150
    Culver City, California 90230
    Phone: 310-945-5998
    Fax: 310-945-5609
  • Delano Office
    1005 Cecile Ave
    Delano, California 93215
    Phone: 661-721-0721
    Fax: 661-721-0725

Client Intake Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.